Xueshan Yan, Department of Information Management, Peking University, Beijing, China
Yixin Zhong, School of Computing, University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing, China
Promoted by many scholars, the International Society for Information Studies China Chapter under preparation has decided to propose China Sessions within the Summit-2015 program for having a dedicated platform to exchange with all friends concerning the achievements and points of view in information studies.
Subjects and scope
The topics for China Sessions will include, but not be limited to, the following ones:
- Progress in fundamental law of information science
- Results in understanding of the concept of information
- Survey of information studies in the globe
- Information science and complexity science
- New discoveries in information studies
- Interaction between the studies of information science and information philosophy
- New advancements in Shannon information theory
- Theory of matter-information
Paper sessions. The number of paper sessions will depend on the number and distribution of accepted papers.
Contributions and enquiries are welcome. It is a cordial call to all Chinese scholars in the field to contribute your best papers, unpublished before, to that China track.
Submission deadline: 27 February 2015
Notification of acceptance: 20 March 2015
Send your submission to the following email address only: email@example.com
Don’t submit via the submission system in the first step. Only if your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to do the second step and submit your abstract for online publication (for details see submission).